Niamh Barrett Computers Ltd is an IT Support Company based in North Cork. (www.nbcomputers.ie).
We require a IT Support Engineer to work in our Service Centre in Mallow.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair Laptops, Computers, Tablets, Smartphones and Games Consoles.
• Remove Virus and Spyware as well as Software Installations and Upgrades.
• Hard Drive Replacements and Installation of various Operating Systems.
• Restore devices back to Factory settings.
• Transfer, Backup and Recover Data.
• Screen Replacements for Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones.
• Hardware repairs including Touchscreens, Hinges, Cases, Keyboards and Sockets.
• Replacement and soldering DC Jacks, USB Ports, and Motherboards.
• Printer Repairs.
• Installing Broadband Routers, Access Points and Wireless Networks.
• Trouble shoot and Configuring Networks, Shared Drives and devices as well as Servers.
• Installing and Configuring Servers
• Log calls from our customers and offer first and second level support.
• Provide onsite and remote support to business customers.
Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
Be highly motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
A positive and enthusiastic outlook both within the team and when working alone.
The ability to use your own initiate and problem solve.
Demonstrate top quality Customer Service skills.
Excellent Communication Skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner.
Proven track record in achieving targets.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
A relevant third level qualification is required.
1 or more year’s previous experience working in a computer shop or manufacturer environment repairing Laptop / Desktop PCs. Or 2 years’ experience in telephone technical support for consumers or small business with a demonstrable aptitude for computer hardware repair.
Must have their own transport.
Hours: 40 per week Monday to Saturday
Salary: €23,000 – €25,000
Applications with your CV to email@example.com before 11/09/2015