Archive for the Latest News Category
We are currently recruiting SUMMER CAMP LEADERS for our Summer Computer Camps throughout Cork, Kerry, Tipperary and Waterford in 2016.
We are looking for Primary School Teachers, Secondary School Teachers or undergraduates with an interest in Technology and IT.
We are looking for motivated, enthusastic and hard working CAMP LEADERS who are available for the months of July and August.
In addition to being Garda Vetted you will also need to attend our Camp Leaders Training Programme.
It is important that our LEADERS have their own transport as well as having experience in working with and teaching children.
We are looking for resourceful, creative CAMP LEADERS to join our team this summer especially those who enjoy working on their own initiative.
As well as a summer job this is a great opportunity to increase your IT and coding skills and to learn lots about the innovative way we teach technology to children.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV with a covering letter before 4th March 2016 to email@example.com
Niamh Barrett Computers Ltd is an IT Support Company based in North Cork. (www.nbcomputers.ie).
We require a IT Support Engineer to work in our Service Centre in Mallow.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair Laptops, Computers, Tablets, Smartphones and Games Consoles.
• Remove Virus and Spyware as well as Software Installations and Upgrades.
• Hard Drive Replacements and Installation of various Operating Systems.
• Restore devices back to Factory settings.
• Transfer, Backup and Recover Data.
• Screen Replacements for Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones.
• Hardware repairs including Touchscreens, Hinges, Cases, Keyboards and Sockets.
• Replacement and soldering DC Jacks, USB Ports, and Motherboards.
• Printer Repairs.
• Installing Broadband Routers, Access Points and Wireless Networks.
• Trouble shoot and Configuring Networks, Shared Drives and devices as well as Servers.
• Installing and Configuring Servers
• Log calls from our customers and offer first and second level support.
• Provide onsite and remote support to business customers.
Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
Be highly motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
A positive and enthusiastic outlook both within the team and when working alone.
The ability to use your own initiate and problem solve.
Demonstrate top quality Customer Service skills.
Excellent Communication Skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner.
Proven track record in achieving targets.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
A relevant third level qualification is required.
1 or more year’s previous experience working in a computer shop or manufacturer environment repairing Laptop / Desktop PCs. Or 2 years’ experience in telephone technical support for consumers or small business with a demonstrable aptitude for computer hardware repair.
Must have their own transport.
Hours: 40 per week Monday to Saturday
Salary: €23,000 – €25,000
Applications with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11/09/2015
Our Multi Activity Technology Camps are for children ages 7 – 14 years. At our Summer Camps, as well as learning the basics, your child will create multimedia slide shows, movies and design and print their own T-Shirts, Rulers and DVD Covers.
They will also learn to design and create their own computer games including characters, backgrounds and sounds.
Children will learn basic coding, computer programming and web design. As well as these fun filled activities, children will also learn how to stay safe online and develop their social and personal skills.
Each child will work on their own Laptop, IPAD or Computer. On the camp, your child will use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Scratch, HTML, Microsoft Movie Maker, ITunes, Windows Media Player, and lots of new Apps & Programmes for 2015.
Our Summer Computer Camp will be run in 23 venues this Summer in Cork, Tipperary and Kerry.